Alka Lamba is an Indian politician. After serving for more than 20 years, she quit congress party to join the Aam Aadmi Party on 26 December 2014. She won MLA election from the Chandni Chowk constituency on AAP Ticket. She quit AAP in September 2019 citing disrespect for her within the party and returned to the Congress party.
Alka Lamba Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||21 September 1975 / 45 Years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Alka|
|Full Name :||Alka Lamba|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Virgo|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Jaat|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :||160 Cm|
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Father :||Amar Nath Lamba|
|Mother :||Raj Kumari Lamba|
|Marital Status :||Divorced|
|Spouse / Husband :||Lokesh Kapoor (Ex)|
|Son(s) :||Hrithik Lamba|
|Affairs :||Ashish Khetan (Rumoured) |
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||BSc, MSc in Chemistry, MEd|
|School :||Government Girls Secondary school No 1, Delhi|
|College / Universities :||Dyal singh College, Delhi University; Bundelkhand University|
|Debut / Ex Political Party :||INC, AAP|
|Current Political Party :||Congres (INC)|
|Net Income / Worth :||N/A|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||C-39, Tagore Garden Extension, New Delhi|
Some Known Facts About Alka Lamba :
- Does Alka Lamba smoke? : Not Known
- Does Alka Lamba drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Alka Lamba started the non governmental organisation (NGO) India Foundation in 2006 with the aim of empowering women and youth.
- She was only 19 years old when she began her political career in 1994 as a student leader.
- She joined the National Students Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Congress party.
- She was former president of Delhi university students union (DUSU), former national president of NSUI.
- In 2002, she was appointed as the General Secretary of All India Mahila Congress.
- In 2003, she unsuccessfully contested Delhi Assembly elections from Moti Nagar.
- In 2006 she became a member of All India Congress Committee and was appointed as General Secretary of Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee.
- She was a Secretary All India Congress Committee at the Indian National Congress Party from 2007 to 2011.
- Alka Lamba left Indian National Congress Party in December 2014 to join Aam Aadmi Party.
- In February 2015, she contested in Delhi Legislative Assembly election from Chandni Chowk constituency on Aam Aadmi Party’s ticket, and won.
- She was however disqualified from the Delhi assembly by Delhi speaker for violating the rules for party change over.
- She again joined congress party.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com.