Bhaavna Arora is the bestselling author of books, The Deliberate Sinner, Mistress of Honour and Love Bi the Way. She is young in the field of commercial fiction and versatile in her writings. Her books reflect her personality and various thoughts as a modern independent thinker.
Bhaavna Arora Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||N/A
|Nick Name :||Bhaavna|
|Full Name :||Bhaavna Arora|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||N/A|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||N/A|
Family, Career, Books and Hobbies :
|Marital Status :||N/A|
|Spouse / Husband / Affairs :||N/A|
|Profession :||Academician, Writer, SM Influencer|
|Books :||Mistress of Honour, Love Bi The Way, The Deliberate Sinner|
|Hobbies :||Reading, Traveling, Horse Riding, Swimming, Playing Sports|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact / Address :||N/A|
Some Known Facts About Bhaavna Arora :
- Does Bhaavna Arora smoke? : Not Known
- Does Bhaavna Arora drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Bhaavna is a vivacious young woman with varied interests like reading, travelling, horse riding, swimming, and playing sports.
- She has a love for big bikes and cars, her favourite being her Audi TT Coupe, a sports car that she also owns.
- Being a fourth generation army kid, Bhaavna Arora is a die hard fan of the Indian Army.
- Owing to this background she has had a colourful childhood while growing up and studying in different cities.
- She comes from an academician background, having taught at a leading business school, before she switched to the field of writing.
- She is sponsoring the education of an underprivileged child for the past eleven years.
- Advance royalties from her book Mistress of Honour, have been donated for OROP movement.
- She has been awarded as the most promising author of the year by BMA, Bangalore Management association.
- Her latest book “Love Bi the Way” has been nominated for Bisexuality awards in New York, USA.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org