Chitra Tripathi is an Indian Journalist and News Anchor. She is currently working as Deputy Editor at Popular News Channel Aaj Tak. She remains active on social media and interacts with her friends and fans. She is one of the 55 women whom PM Narendra Modi followed on Twitter on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan. She has worked in famous news channels such as ETV, Sahara, News 24, ABP News, India News and Aaj Tak.
Chitra Tripathi Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||11 May 1986 / 34 years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Chitru|
|Full Name :||Chitra Tripathi|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Gorakhpur|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Taurus|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Brahmin|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :|| 168 Cm
|Weight :||65 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||36-30-34|
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Brother(s) :||Amit Tripathi, Aditya Tripathi|
|Sister(s) :||Shweta Tripathi|
|Marital Status :||Married|
|Husband :||Atul Agarwal (Date of Marriage – 23 Nov 2008)|
|Boyfriend / Affairs :||Atul Agarwal|
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||Post Graduate in Defence Studies|
|School :||A D Govt Girls Inter College, Gorakhpur|
|College / Universities :||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University|
|Profession :||Journalist, News Anchor, Scriptwriter, Producer|
|Debut TV / Ex Channel :||Doordarshan, Sahara Samay, ETV and News 24, India News, ABP News -2016|
|Current Channel :||Aaj Tak – 2019|
|Shows||Betiyan, Kaun Jeetega, Kaun Banega Mukhyamantri, Modi Ke 4 Saal, Bihar Ka Neta Kaisa Ho, Press Conference, Desh Tak|
|Known For :||Her Unique style of anchoring|
|Net Income / Salary :||Rs 5-6 Lakh / Month|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Supertech Eco Village-1, Residential Apartment, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Chitra Tripathi Favorites :
|Hobbies :|| Reading Novels, Travelling, Cooking, Gymming
|Food Habit :||Vegetarian|
|Favorite Actor :||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Singer / Musician :||Atif Aslam|
|Favorite Film :||N/A|
|Favorite Song :||N/A|
|Favorite Player :||M S Dhoni|
|Favorite Writer :||Harishankar Parsai|
|Favorite Destination :||London|
|Favorite Color :||Yellow, Pink|
|2016||Ramnath goenka Excellence in Jounalism Award|
|2018||NCC Achievers Award|
Some Known Facts About Chitra Tripathi :
- Does Chitra Tripathi Smoke? : No
- Does Chitra Tripathi drink alcohol? : No
- Chitra hails from a middle-class religious family.
- Once, as an NCC cadet, Chitra Tripathi had received a gold medal at the Republic Day Parade in Delhi.
- During studies, Chitra Tripathi didn’t aspire to be a journalist. She wanted to join the Indian Defense.
- She started her career at a Doordarshan Center in Gorakhpur
- When Chitra Tripathi was working at India News, the Indian Army gave her a letter of appreciation for her story ‘Hindustan Ka Mission Jai Hind’.
- In 2016, Chitra Tripathi Registered a Complaint against her husband for domestic violence at the sector 24 police station in noida. However the issue was later resolved by the couple.
- Once, while in ABP News, Chitra Tripathi did a story on a village in Uttar Pradesh where there was no electricity in any house; except the house of the local MLA. Post her coverage, the electricity poles were erected all over the village within three days, and the villagers started experiencing electricity for the first time after India’s independence.
- Chitra Tripathi received huge popularity when she reported from Kumbh, riding a Bullet bike.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com.