Kangana Ranaut is a well known Indian actress and filmmaker who works in Hindi Films. She is one of the top paid actresses across the country. She has been appeared five times in India’s Forbes Celebrity list. She is known for her forthrightness in expressing her opinions in public on issues ranging from film to feminism, and gender bias to nepotism in Bollywood.
Kangana Ranaut Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||23 March 1986, 34 years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Arshad, OTA (One Take Actor)|
|Full Name :||Kangana Amardeep Ranaut|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Aries|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Kshatriya|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :||165 Cm|
|Weight :||55 kg|
|Body Measurement :||34-26-34|
|Eye Color :||Brown|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Father :||Amardeep Ranaut|
|Mother :||Asha Ranaut|
|Brother(s) :||Akshit Ranaut|
|Sister(s) :||Rangoli Ranaut|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Spouse / Husband :||N/A|
|Affairs :||Aditya Pancholi, Adhyayan suman, Ajay Devgan (Rumour), Nicholas Lafferty, Hrithik Roshan (Rumour)|
Education and Career :
|School :||DAV Model School, Chandigarh|
|College / Universities :||Elite School of Modelling, Mumbai|
|Profession :||Actress, Model, Writer, Director|
|Net Income / Worth :||N/A|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Khar, Mumbai, India|
Kangana Ranaut Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Cooking, Reading, Writing, Doing Yoga, Listening to Music|
|Food Habit / Favorite Food :||Non-Vegetarian / Berry Burst, Dal Chawal|
|Favorite Actor :||Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn|
|Favorite Sports :||Basketball|
|Favorite Film :||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Piku, Bombay Velvet|
|Favorite Leader :||Narendra Modi|
|Favorite Book :||Mahatma Gandhi Autobiography|
|Favorite Beverage :||Coffee, Red Wine|
|Favorite Destination :||Paris, Milan, London, New York|
|Favorite Color :||Black|
|Car / Bike Collection :||BMW 7 Series|
|2006||Filmfare best female debut for the film Gangster|
|2008||Filmfare best supporting actress for the film Fashion|
|2009||National Film Awards for best supporting actress for the film Fashion|
Also Read : Alia Bhatt Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Some Known Facts about Kangana Ranaut :
- Does Kangana Ranaut smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kangana Ranaut drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born to a well off Rajput landlord family in Himachal Pradesh.
- His grandfather, Sarju Singh, was an active member of Legislative Assembly as well as an Indian Administrative Service Manager.
- She desired to be a doctor prior initiating her career in showbiz.
- She was kicked out of her house as she wanted to join the glamour world. While her mother wanted her to get married at the age of 16.
- She left her college education in midway to join Elite Modelling Agency in Delhi in 2003, to become a model.
- In 2005, her younger sister Rangoli was attacked with acid by a man, who entered her house as a money order delivery boy.
- Before doing films, she worked as a theatre actor in Delhi with the Asmita Theatre Group.
- She learnt acting skills from Asha Chandra’s acting school in Mumbai.
- Kangana Ranaut made her first feature debut in the year 2006 with the movie Gangster
- Her first crush was English footballer, David Beckham.
- She is one of the youngest Indian actresses to win the National Film Awards at the age of 22, Best Supporting Actress for Fashion in 2008.
- She dreams of purchasing an organic farmhouse and a stable in Shimla after she retires from her work.
- She has also instigated her own apparel lines for Vero Moda brand.
- In September 2017, she revealed explosive things about her personal life and Bollywood film industry on Rajat Sharma‘s Aap Ki Adalat.
- On 15 January 2020, she launched her production company, Manikarnika Films at Pali Hills in Mumbai.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Mail us at email@example.com or Join Us on Twitter and Facebook.