Payal Rohatgi is an Indian film Actress, Model, and Television Performer, who appears in Bollywood films. She was a participant in the Miss India Competition. she was also a contestant in the reality show Bigg Boss in 2008. She is also trained in Kathak Dance and Yoga, she does proper meditation to keep her body fit and fine in all aspects of life.
Payal Rohatgi Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||09 November 1985 / 35 Years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Payal|
|Full Name :||Payal Rohatgi|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Hyderabad, Telangana, India / Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Scorpio|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :||165 Cm|
|Weight :||55 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||34-25-35|
|Eye Color :||Brown|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Father :||Shashank Rohatgi|
|Mother :||Veena Rohatgi|
|Brother(s) :||Gaurav Rohatgi|
|Marital Status :||Single (Engaged)|
|Spouse / Husband :||N/A|
|Affairs :||Sangram Singh (Fiance)|
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering|
|School :||Udgam School, Ahmedabad|
|College / Universities :||Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering, Ahmedabad|
|Profession :||Actress / Model|
|Debut Film / TV :|
|Net Worth ? Income :||N/A|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Mumbai, India|
Payal Rohatgi Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Dancing, Yoga, Reading, Painting, Playing Dramma|
|Favorite Food :||Tandoori Roti, Veg Paneer, Chinese Cuisine|
|Favorite Actor :||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Sridevi|
|Favorite Leader :||Narendra Modi|
|Favorite Destination :||London, Paris, New York|
|Favorite Color :||Black, Red|
|2012||Shiv Rajmudra Chatrapati Award for Best Reality TV Paersonality|
|2017||3rd Dehradun International Film Festival, Best Reality TV Personality Award|
Also Read : Ekta Kapoor Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
|In 2012, Rohatgi alleged sexual harassment by director Dibakar Banerjee and Anurag Kashyap.|
|Payal Rohatgi attacked the 19th century Indian social reformer Raja Ram Mohan Roy as a traitor & lackey of British.|
|During 2018 Kerala floods, Payal Rohatgi claimed that it was wrath of God due to cow slaughter.|
|In June 2019, Payal Rohatgi claimed that maratha ruler Shivaji was born in shudra varna and later moved up in caste hierarchy.|
|Payal Rohatgi claimed that Jawaharlal Nehru, first prime minister of India, was not legitimate child of Motilal Nehru in Facebook video in October 2019.|
Some Known Facts About Payal Rohatgi :
- Does Payal Rohatgi smoke? : Not Known
- Does Payal Rohatgi drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Payal Rohatgi stood 7th is her 12th standard board exams in the entire Gujarat State.
- Her family was truly shocked when she rebel about her choice of preference in the career is Acting.
- Payal Mumbai journey begins right after her participating in the Miss India competition with Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta and Dia Mirza.
- She won the title of Super Model Miss Tourism World 2002, which was hosted in Medellin, South America.
- In 2002, she did her Bollywood debut with Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai.
- She was considered a sexy symbol by the Indian media during her early career in films.
- Being a Mass entertainer, her shows were largely organized internationally in Srilanka, Malaysia, Nepal, etc.
- She made her theatre debut with director and producer Vandana Sajnani’s play called Fourplay in 2010.
- She is in a relationship with her boyfriend Sangram Singh who is a wrestler since 2011 and both are going to marry soon.
- Despite it being necessary to be so called secular to get a job in Bollywood, She is among few Bollywood celebs who openly shows respect and love for Hinduism.
- She is very much influenced by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and follows his life and rules.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.