Shefali Vaidya is an award winning independent writer, newspaper columnist, Social media influencer, media personality and an avid traveler based in Pune, India. She holds a Masters degree in Mass Communications from the University of Pune, an advanced post-graduate diploma in Spanish language and a post-graduate diploma in Indology.
Shefali Vaidya Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||09 April|
|Nick Name :||Shef|
|Full Name :||Shefali Vaidya|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Pune, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||N/A|
Family, Career and Hobbies :
|Marital Status :||Married|
|Spouse / Husband :||Ganesh Mohan|
|Children :||Aadit, Arjun and Ananya|
|Education :||Master’s Degree in mass Communication, Advanced Post Graduate diploma in Spanish, Post Graduate diploma in indology|
|Profession :||Writer, SM Influencer|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Pune, India|
Aslo Read : Sanju Verma Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Some Known Facts About Shefali Vaidya :
- Does Shefali Vaidya Smoke? : Not Known
- Does Shefali Vaidya drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Shefali is a mum to triplets, two sons and a daughter – Aadit, Arjun and Ananya.
- She loves her travels with her kids and writes about them.
- She is often seen behind her camera, as she clicks her children and the places she goes to with them.
- Having been through a tough pregnancy 10 years ago, Shefali now writes her blog ‘Triple Impressions’ about the experience. Her blog is finding its resonance with would be parents as well as those who seek an interesting story to read.
- She is also a political commentator. Political satire is her forte. Her opinions on politics are drawing attention as she has a keen eye to spot the ironical stances people take and she brings out the humour in them.
- She is a fan of the versatile Indian garment, saree swag. She frequently delivers lectures on heritage and history related topics in various places in India.
- She is often invited on Television Debates and has been featured on several radio and TV shows.
- She is associated as an independent editorial consultant with Media Vidya, a Marathi news outlet based in Pune.
- She is an Ananta Leadership Fellow and is a member of IHAR, a think tank dedicated to research in Indian history.
- She also curates unique heritage and arts and craft travel experiences for Swarajya Heritage and Wanderfirst, a niche travel company based in Bengaluru.
- She writes in multiple languages, English, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani as well as Spanish. She has her own bilingual V-log, Shef’s Special which is widely followed.
- Shefali Vaidya writes on a variety of topics like travel, history, parenting, temple architecture, Indian textiles, politics, current affairs, arts and crafts, culture, travel and human interest stories for several online and print publications.
- She also leads niche heritage and textile trails for WanderFirst, a travel start-up.
- Her articles have been published in reputed publications like the New Indian Express, The Hindustan Times, IndiaFacts, Firstpost, Jet Wings, Pragyata and Outlook Traveler, MyNation and Tarun Bharat.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com