Yogita Bhayana heads People Against Rape in India (PARI), an organisation that seeks to support rape survivors and help them in the fight for justice. Witnessing a road accident and watching the apathy of the police and hospital staff first-hand led her to become a social activist. She quit a successful career at Kingfisher Airlines in 2007 to pursue her passion in social development and justice.
Yogita Bhayana Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||N/A|
|Nick Name :||Yogita|
|Full Name :||Yogita Bhayana|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||N/A|
Family and Relatives :
|Marital Status :||N/A|
|Spouse / Husband :||N/A|
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||Masters Degree in Disaster Management|
|School :||J D Tytler School|
|College / Universities :||Miranda House, University of Delhi|
|Profession :||Social Service|
|Net Income / Worth :||N/A|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||East of Kailash, Delhi, India|
Some Known Facts About Yogita Bhayana :
- Does Yogita Bhayana smoke? : Not Known
- Does Yogita Bhayana drink alcohol? : Not Known
- After completing a Masters Degree in Disaster Management, Yogita has been working for various causes including social development, women empowerment, gender sensitization and sexual harassment on women and children.
- She founded and ran night shelters for 200 people in Delhi and supported many rape survivors successfully launching various innovative social programs.
- She has been a leading member of various expert panels and bodies including Interviewing Anganwadi Workers Across Delhi & NCR, Expert Committee on Gender and Education National Commission for Women, Rogi Kalyan Samiti Govt of Delhi and Sexual Harassment Board of Delhi.
- Yogita Bhayana initiated and spearheaded the protest and campaign to change the juvenile justice law age limit for rapists following the Nirbhaya rape and murder.
- She managed to convince Nirbhaya’s mother and family to join the cause which gave the campaign national prominence and media coverage.
- She believes every woman should do her bit to stop horrific crimes like rape in India. Educate your sons, stand up against assault, things will change.
- Now a days she is running a campaign “Nari Ke 2 Din’ for special session of parliament on women’s issues.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com.