Rahul Gandhi is an Indian politician and a member of parliament from Wayanad, Kerala, India in Loksabha. He served as the president of the Indian National Congress Party from 16 December 2017 to 3 July 2019. He is the chairperson of the Indian youth congress, National students union of India. He is also a trustee of Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and Rajiv Gandhi Charitable Trust.
Rahul Gandhi Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||19 June 1970 / 51 Years (as in 2021)
|Nick Name :||RaGa|
|Full Name :||Raul Vinci / Rahul Gandhi|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||New Delhi, India /New Delhi (Ancestral – Italy)|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Gemini|
|Religion :||Father’s Maternal Grandfather Side – Hinduism
Grandfather Side – Islam
Maternal Grandfather Side – Christianity
Also Read : Amit Shah Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Profile
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :|| 170 Cm
|Weight :||70 Kg|
|Eye Color :||Brown|
|Hair Color :||Brown|
Family and Relatives :
|Father :||Late Rajiv Gandhi|
|Mother :||Sonia Gandhi|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Spouse / Wife / Girlfriend :||Veronique Cartelli, Noal Zaher (Rumor)|
|Siblings :||Priyanka Gandhi Vadra|
|Rlatives :||Cousin – Varun Gandhi, Aunty- Maneka Gandhi, Uncle – Late Sanjay Gandhi, Brother-in-Law – Robert Vadra, Grand Father – Late Feroze Gandhi, Grand mother – Late Indira Gandhi, Maternal Grand Father – Late Jawaharlal Nehru|
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||Bachelor of Arts from Rollins College, Florida, United States
M.Phil from Trinity College, Cambridge, England (Not Verified)
|School :||St. Columba’s School, Delhi, India
The Doon School, The Mall Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
|College / Universities :||St. Stephen’s College, Delhi, India
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida, U.S.
Trinity College, Cambridge, England
|Political Party :||Congress|
|Net Income / Salary / Net Worth :||RS 1 Lakh + Allowances / 15.88 Cr (Approx)|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||12 Tughlak Lane, New Delhi|
Rahul Gandhi Favorites :
|Favorite Food :||Non Vegetarian|
|Food Habit :||Noodles, Cold Drinks|
|Favorite Politicians :
||Rajiv Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Favorite Actor :||N/A|
|Favorite Actress :||N/A|
Also Read : Nora Fatehi Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Profile
Social Life and Political Journey of Rahul Gandhi :
- In 2004, he was elected to the Lok Sabha for the first time from Amethi constituency in Uttar Pradesh.
- On 24 September 2007, he was appointed General Secretary of All India Congress Committee.
- In the 2009 General Elections, he retained his Lok Sabha seat from the Amethi constituency.
- In January 2013, he was elevated to the position of the vice-president of Indian National Congress.
- He retained his Lok Sabha seat from the Amethi constituency in the 2014 General Elections.
- On 11 December 2017, he was elected President of the Indian National Congress.
- In the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, he registered a win from the Waynaad Constituency; however, he lost the Amethi seat to BJP’s Smriti Irani
- On 3 July 2019, he quit as Congress chief.
Some Known Facts About Rahul Gandhi :
- Does Rahul Gandhi Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rahul Gandhi Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Rahul is the sone of Late Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi.
- He is the grandson of late Indira Gandhi and Feroze Gandhi.
- He is the great grandson of Late Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Because of the Sikh extremism after Indira Gandhi’s assassination, Rahul was mostly home schooled along with his sister.
- After his father’s assassination in 1991, he shifted to Rollins College from Harvard University due to security reasons.
- He used the name ‘Raul Vinci’ in his college days.
- After graduation, Rahul Gandhi worked at a management consulting firm in London.
- In 2004, he announced to take part in the active politics and contested his first Lok Sabha election from Amethi constituency in Uttar Pradesh.
- He is often mocked as ‘Pappu’ on social media. Once, former cabinet minister Venkaiah Naidu called him ‘Pappu Ji’ in the Lok Sabha. Since then social media has made many trolls of his name.
- On 21 July 2018, during his speech in parliament, he unexpectedly hugged PM Narendra Modi and winked towards party colleagues.
We do not confirm the veracity of above written article, based on information available in public domain, OS and SM. If you find anything incorrect or want to add something new, let me know to correct or add the fact. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. you can also contact us on Twitter Kooapp and Facebook.