Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Indian women’s national team. In June 2018, BCCI named her as the Best Women’s International Cricketer. In December 2018, ICC awarded her with the Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for the best female cricketer of the year.
Smriti Mandhana Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||18 July 1996 / 26 Years (as in 2022)|
|Nick Name :||Smriti|
|Full Name :||Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India / Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Cancer|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :|| 163 Cm
|Weight :||55 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||33-27-33|
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Mother :||Smita Mandhana|
|Brother(s) :||Sharavan Mandhana|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Spouse / Affairs :||N/A|
Education and Career :
|School / College / University :||N/A|
|Jersey Number :||18|
|Profession :||Indian Women Cricketer|
|Domestic State Teams :||Brisbane Heat Women|
|Bowling Style :||Right-arm medium-fast|
|Batting Style :||Left-hand bat|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
Smriti Mandhana Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Listening to Music|
|Favorite Player :||Sachin Tendulkar|
Some Known Facts About Smriti Mandhana :
- Does Smriti Mandhana smoke: Not Known
- Does Smriti Mandhana drink alcohol: Not Known
- She belongs to a family of cricketers. His father and brother played district level cricket for
- She made her mind to be a cricketer after watching her brother play at the Maharashtra state Under-16 tournaments. Shravan, her brother, still bowls her in the nets.
- Mandhana was just 9 when she was selected to play for Maharashtra’s Under-15 team at district-level.
- Maharashtra Under-19 Cricket team picked her up in 2007 to play for them while she aged just 11.
- In September 2016, she became one of the first two Indians to be signed to play in the Women’s Big Bash League after Brisbane Heat signed her up for the then edition of the tournament.
- On 25 September 2018, the Government of India conferred Smriti Mandhana with the Arjuna Award.
- Mandhana became first Indian women cricketer to achieve a double ton in a One Day game. She had smashed 224 off just 150 balls in the West Zone under-19 tournament.
- In order to utilize her heroic batting style and huge numbers in the domestic bricket, the selectors named her to the international squad in April 2013.
Disclaimer : We Strive for accuracy. If you see something that doesn’t look right, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter Facebook Koo Instagram and Telegram or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org