Pranati Rai Prakash is an Indian model and actress. She has been the winner of the famous modeling show India’s Next Top Model 2016. She was Semi Finalist at Miss India 2015. She has also worked in a Hindi film Family of Thakurganj.
Pranati Rai Prakash Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||20 September 1994 / 26 Years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Pantu|
|Full Name :||Pranati Rai Prakash|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||NA / Patna, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Virgo|
Also Read : Seerat Kapoor Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :||167 Cm|
|Weight :||55 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||34-26-34|
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Father :||Colonel Prem Prakash|
|Mother :||Sadhana Rai|
|Brother(s) :||Shilp Prakash|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Spouse / Husband :||N/A|
Education and Career :
|School :||Loreto Convent School, Delhi; St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehradun; Notre Dame Academy, Patna, Bihar|
|College / Universities :||NIFT, Mumbai|
|Profession :||Actress, Model|
|Debut :||TV – India’s Next Top Model (MTV)
Film – Family of Thakurganj
|Net Worth :||N/A|
Also Read : Urvashi Rautela Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Mumbai, India|
Pranati Rai Prakash Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Acting, yoga, composing songs, belly dancing, travelling|
|Favorite Actor :||Akshay Kumar, Tom Hanks, Ranveer Singh, Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, Angelina Jolie, Alia Bhatt|
|Favorite Director :||Imtiaz Ali|
|Favorite Model :||Lisa Haydon, Priyanka Chopra|
Some Known Facts About Pranati Rai Prakash :
- Does Pranati Rai Prakash smoke?: Not Known
- Does Pranati Rai Prakash drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Due to her father’s job, she completed her childhood studies from different regions of the country, such as Srinagar, Port Blair, Bathinda, Mhow, Delhi, Shillong, Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun and Patna.
- She had interest in modelling since her childhood days when she used to watch America’s Next Top Model on TV.
- She decided to become a supermodel at the age of 9.
- Her parents always supported her with her modelling career.
- During her school & college days, she was a district level high jumper and won many medals in sprinting & high jumping.
- She also did a fashion communication course from NIFT, Mumbai.
- In 2015, Pranati started her career with the Miss India competition. She had won a total of 5 titles in this competition. She was a semifinalist in it.
- She won the titles of Miss Talented, Miss Fashion Icon and Miss Beautiful Legs at Femina Miss India and was first runner up in Miss Sudoku, Top 5 in National Costume round and Top 5 of Miss Body Beautiful.
- After Miss India, she participated in many modeling events but she got the fame from the MTV channel television show “India’s Next Top Model”. She was the winner of India’s Next Top Model Season 2.
- She has also featured in several TV commercials and walked for Lakme Fashion Week and India International bridal Week.
- She stepped into the field of acting in the year 2019. She appeared in the film ‘Family of Thakurganj’.
- She considers Priyanka Chopra as her role model.
- She has composed more than 20 songs and can play many musical instruments.
- She is religious and worships lord Ganesha.
- She is a big fan of super bikes and even drives one.
- Apart from modeling, she has also worked in many advertisements including Amway Beauty Cream, Garnier Hair Color, Himalaya Face Wash.
- She has also campaigned for Mumbai Indian in IPL 2015. She was seen promoting everywhere in a print suit with Mumbai Indian captain Rohit Sharma.
- TV / Filmography – India’s Next Top Model – 2016, India’s Next Superstars – 2018, Poison – 2019, Family of Thankurganj – 2019, Love Aaj Kal – 2020, Mamphodganj Ki Binny – 2020
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org