Prateek Trivedi is a well known Indian journalist and news anchor. He is the senior editor and anchor with News India 18 Hindi News Channel. He is one of the most followed Hindi ground reporters of India, best known for his unique style of handling debate show, Bhaiyaji Kahin.
Prateek Trivedi Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||12 August|
|Nick Name :||Bhaiyyaji|
|Full Name :||Prateek Trivedi|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Lucknow, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Leo|
Also Read : Rohit Sardana Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :|| 188 Cm
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Career :
|Marital Status :||Married|
|Profession :||Journalist, News Anchor|
|TV / Channel :||News18 India|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||NCR / Delhi, India|
Also Read : Sudhir Chaudhary Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Some Known Facts About Prateek Trivedi :
- Does Prateek Trivedi smoke? : Not Known
- Does Prateek Trivedi drink alcohol? : Not known
- Prateek Trivedi was born on Friday, 12 August in in a Brahmin family in Lucknow.
- He had started his journalism career while still being in the college.
- In 1995, he joined Nehru Yuva Kendra and subsequently started working as a journalist. He had started his career with Amar Ujala.
- In 1998, he started working in electronic media with Sahara Samay, as a local news reporter for Meerut.
- In 2000, he started working in the Rajat Sharma’s show, Aaj Ki Baat and worked there for almost four years.
- He joined Aaj Tak in 2004 and worked there for ten years.
- In 2014, just before the Lok Sabha elections, he rejoined Rajat Sharma’s INDIA TV as an editor.
- By the end of December 2014, he left India TV and joined News India 18 as a senior editor. Here his live reporting program named Bhaiyaji Kahin is leading among all Hindi news programs of evening.
- He is the master of live reporting in India. He has brought lots of innovation in live reporting and anchoring.
- He loves being on the ground, goading people to open their heart on relevant issues, raising social problems through direct interaction with masses.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com