Amit Shah is a prominent Indian politician. He is the current Home Minister of India, and a Lok Sabha Member. He is a close aide of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He shot to fame in 2014, when he was given the charge of managing the BJP’s election campaign in Uttar Pradesh. Under his leadership, the BJP recorded its best performance in Uttar Pradesh by winning 73 seats out of 80.
Amit Shah Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||22 Oct 1964 / 56 Years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Amit Bhai|
|Full Name :||Amitbhai Anilchandrs Shah|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India / Mehsana, Gujrat, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Libra|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Bania|
Also Read : Yogi Adityanath Bio, Age, Family, Career and Political Life
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :|| 168 Cm
|Weight :||90 Kg|
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Grey|
Family and Relatives :
|Father :||Anilchandra Shah|
|Mother :||Kusumben Shah|
|Sister(s) :||Aarthi Shah|
|Marital Status :||Married|
|Spouse / Wife :||Sonal Shah|
|Son(s) :||Jay Shah|
|Daughter in Law :||Rishita Patel (Wife of Jay Shah)|
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||B Sc in BioChemistry|
|School :||Jyoti Higher Secondary School, Ahmedabad|
|College / Universities :||C U Shah Science College, Ahmedabad|
|Political Party :||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Current Work :||Home Minister of India|
|Net Income / Salary :||Rs 1 Lakh / Month Plus other allowances|
|Net Worth :||Rs 40 Crore (approx)|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address :||6-A, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi, 110002 India
Home Town : 16, Sudeep Society, Royal Crescent, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad
Amit Shah Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Reading, Social Service, Watching Cricket|
|Favorite Food :||Poha|
Also Read : Rajnath Singh Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Some Known Facts About Amit Shah :
- Does Amit Shah smoke? : Not Known
- Does Amit Shah drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Amit Shah worked for his father’s PVC pipe business, after completing his college education.
- He also worked as a stockbroker in the Co-Operative Banks of Ahmedabad.
- He loves to play chess.
- He was interested in the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh since childhood. He used to take part in the neighbourhood branches of the RSS. He officially got into the RSS as a Swayamsevak when he was in college. It was there that he met Narendra Modi in 1982 in Ahmedabad.
- In 1983, he became the leader of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad. He was the Leader of the ABVP for four years and during this time the BJP was formed.
- In 1984, He became a member of the BJP. His first assignment as a BJP member was to be a poll agent in Ahmedabad’s Naranpura ward.
- Amit Shah joined the BJP a year before Narendra Modi had joined.
- He successfully managed the election campaign of L.K. Advani for the 1989 Lok Sabha Elections from the Ahmedabad Constituency.
- He was so confident of Narendra Modi becoming the Prime Minister of India that he had predicted about this in 1990, the time when Narendra Modi had not even become the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- In 1995, he contested and won the Gujarat Assembly Elections from the Sarkhej Constituency. He was appointed as the Chairman of the Gujarat State Financial Corporation, which he managed very efficiently and got it listed in stock exchanges.
- In 1999, he was appointed as the President of the Ahmedabad District Co-Operative Bank. The bank was on the verge of closure, so they appointed him to help with the situation. Amit Shah saved the bank from going into loss, and he also made a profit of over 27 crores in just a year after he took over as the President of the bank.
- The people of his constituency had access to contact him anytime with any problem, which made him a favourite among the masses.
- In 2002, Amit Shah won the Assembly Elections for the third time in a row and Narendra Modi appointed him as a minister in his cabinet. He was the youngest minister in his cabinet.
- In 2009, he was assigned the position of vice-president of the Gujarat Cricket Association.
- In 2014, He was appointed as the BJP state in-charge of Uttar Pradesh, which led to the BJP’s best performance in the state; winning 73 out of the 80 seats. After the elections, he was appointed as the President of the BJP.
- On 19 August 2017, Amit Shah was elected to the Rajya Sabha from Gujrat.
- In the 2019 General Elections, he contested from the Gandhinagar Constituency in Gujarat and defeated Congress’ CJ Chavda by a margin of 5,57,014 votes. On 30 May 2019, Amit Shah was sworn in as a Cabinet Minister in the Narendra Modi government, and he took charge as the Home Minister of India.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com