Nora Fatehi is a Canadian actress, singer and model who is known for her work in Indian film industry, She has appeared in Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil language films. She is an accomplished dancer and master in the belly dancing.
Nora Fatehi Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||6 February 1992 / 29 Years (as in 2021) 
|Nick Name :||Nora|
|Full Name :||Naura Fatehi / Nora Fatehi|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Aquarius|
|Religion / Caste :||Islam|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :|| 168 Cm
|Weight :||55 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||34-26-34|
|Eye Color :||Brown|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Brother :||Omar (Younger)|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Spouse / Husband :||N/A|
|Affairs :||Angad Bedi, Prince Narula, Varinder Ghuman|
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||College Dropout|
|School :||Westview Centennial Secondary School, Toronto|
|College / Universities :||York University, Toronto|
|Profession :||Actress, Dancer, Model|
|Known For||Her Belly Dance|
|Net Worth / Income :||N/A|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Twitter :|| twitter.com/norafatehi (account not found)
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Mumbai, India|
Nora Fatehi Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Travelling, Reading|
|Favorite Food / Food Habit :||Spaghetti Bolognese / Non-Vegetarian|
|Favorite Actor :||Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Rajkumar Rao|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Helen, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Song :||Dj Waley Babu|
|Favorite Film :||Queen, Devdas, Pink, Kapoor & Sons|
|Favorite TV Show :||Family Guy|
|Favorite Book :||The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis|
|Favorite Singer :||Badshah|
|Favorite Destination :||Dubai|
|Favorite Color :||Red|
|Favorite Model (s) :||Petra Nemcova, Scarlett Mellish Wilson|
Also Read : Alia Bhatt Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Some Known Facts About Nora Fatehi :
- Does Nora Fatehi smoke?: No
- Does Nora Fatehi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nora was born into an Arabic Moroccan family with roots in India as her mother is a third-generation Indian.
- Since the age of 10, she has kept a teddy bear with her.
- She always aspired to become a celebrity and for the same, she started developing the extra skills like dancing, modelling, and acting since her school days.
- During her studies, she became a professional dancer and mastered belly dance without any training, and just by watching videos on the internet.
- She was brilliant in her studies as well as talented in performing arts. She confidently used to perform in front of a huge audience.
- Apart from dancing, she also wanted to try her luck in modelling, and signed with the model and talent agency Orange Model Management, who signed her instantly and sent her to India.
- After she landed in India, she did various commercials for giant brands.
- She made her acting debut with the Bollywood movie Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans in 2014.
- In 2015, she participated in Bigg Boss 9 as a wildcard entry.
- The same year, she featured in the item song Manohari, alongside Prabhas and Rana Daggubati of the blockbuster Telugu film Baahubali : The Beginning.
- In May 2016, she went to Shoreham, Toronto, to attend an event, but got stuck at a shootout and had a narrow escape.
- In early 2018, she gave glimpses of her acting talent when she made her web series debut with ‘Ladies Special: Types Of Single Girls’ in YouTube’s channel, The Timeliners.
- She reached the heights of her fame when she created a sensation with her belly dance in the recreated version of the 1990’s song Dilbar, which was picturized on actors Sushmita Sen and Sanjay Kapoor.
- She is fluent in English, Hindi, French, and Arabic.
- She is a slim trim actress and loves to be fit and fine always by doing physical activities.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org