Pratima Mishra is an Indian journalist and anchor, whom you can see on ABP news. She is currently hosting shows on ABP which involves various topics. She is known for her unbiased and impartial reporting. She has never been accused of taking sides in her reporting.
Pratima Mishra Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||N/A|
|Nick Name :||Pari|
|Full Name :||Pratima Mishra|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Mumbai, Maharashtra / Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||N/A|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Brahmin|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :||165 Cm|
|Weight :||60 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||34-28-34|
Also Read : Rajat Sharma Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||Graduate in Journalism|
|College / Universities :||Maharaja Agrasen College, Delhi University|
|Profession :||News Anchor / Journalist|
|Debut Film / TV / Party :||ABP News|
|Net Income / Worth :||N/A|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Delhi, India|
- Also Read : Aditi Tyagi Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
|2017||Pratima Mishra had won the prestigious Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism|
Some Known facts about Pratima Mishra :
- Does Pratima Mishra Smoke? : Not Known
- Does Pratima Mishra drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Pratima Mishra got her journalism degree from Maharaja Agrasen College. She then joined as an intern at CNN News18 on May 2009.
- While doing journalism course she wrote a dissertation titled “Who Am I” And Where Do I Stand? on lives of transgender of the country.
- She completed a two-month internship with CNN-IBN in 2009, after completing her graduation.
- She joined ABP news on June 2012 where she is still working. She joined there as a correspondent. She has reported on many issues like politics, political conflicts, elections, sports etc.
- She is a humble and affable lady and hence it was always easy for her to take bytes from politicians across the political spectrum She also covered few scams, Kashmir floods and IPL.
- Pratima Mishra was one of the most popular ground reporters of ABP News. She is recently made an anchor. She is anchoring popular morning show of ABP News, named Namaste Bharat.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.