Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga is an Indian Politician, well known figure in Delhi and popular in Twitter. He is the Spokesperson of Delhi Bhartiya Janta Party and founder of Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena, defined as task force against traitors, anti national and corrupted elements. He started supporting BJP leader Narendra Modi before the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Tajinder Bagga Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||24 September 1985 / 35 Years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Tajinder|
|Full Name :||Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||N/A|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :||176 Cm|
|Weight :||68 Kg|
Also Read : Amit Shah Bio, Age, Family, Career and Profile
Education and Career :
|College / Universities :||N/A|
|Profession :||Politician, Social Worker, Clothing Business|
|Political Party :||Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP)|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Delhi, India|
Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga Favorites :
|Favorite Food :||N/A|
|Favorite Actor :||Ajay Devgan, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Hema Malini and Rekha|
|Favorite Film / Song :||Rang de Basanti|
|Favorite Sports :||Kabbadi, Kho-Kho, Cricket|
|Favorite Players :||Virat Kohli, Gautam Gambhir and Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Destination :||Kashmir and Shimla|
Some Known Facts About Tajinder Bagga :
- Does Tajinder Bagga Smoke? : No
- Does Tajinder Bagga drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Tajinder Bagga joined politics only at the age of 16.
- He started his politics by joining Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha.
- At the age of 23, he became the youngest national working member of Bhartiya Janta Party.
- In 2012, Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga came in the light of public when he was demanding the death penalty for the rapist, and organised the self defence class for women.
- He is the founder of Tshirtbhaiya.com where he sale cools graphics T-shirts online.
- He remains very active on Twitter and gained huge popularity.
- He has also organised Blood Donation Camp for Indian Army.
- When thousands of peoples were suffering from Dengu in Delhi, he organised Blood Donation Helpline and helped many peoples.
- He has always raised voice for the rights of Pakistani Hindu and Sikh.
- He protested against Mamta Banerjee in West Bengal when she announced one day delay in Vijay dashami.
- He helped in Kapil Mishra‘s fund raising initiative for delhi riot victims.
- In 2020 Delhi Legislative Assembly Election, he contested from Hari Nagar, Delhi.
- He was the first ever person who has published a manifesto for assembly (Hari Nagar).
- He also came forward to help people during corona virus lockdown.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com.