Arfa Khanum Sherwani is an Indian Television journalist cum anchor. She is known for the coverage of 2014 Afghan presidential elections. She is also known as left wing secular reporter among critics. She has more than 19 years of experience in journalism. She is currently working as senior editor at The Wire.
Arfa Khanum Sherwani Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||1 November 1980 / 40 Years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Arfa|
|Full Name :||Arfa Khanum Sherwani|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Khurja, Uttar Pradesh / Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||N/A|
Family and Relatives :
|Marital Status :||N/A|
|Spouse / Husband :||N/A|
Education and Career :
|Qualification :||BSc, Diploma in Journalism, Ph.D.|
|College / Universities :||Chaudhary Charan Singh university, Aligarh Muslim University, Jamia Milia Islamia University|
|Profession :||News Anchor, Journalist|
|Ex Media / TV Channel :||The Pioneer (2000), The Asian Age, Sahara TV, NDTV (2003), Rajya Sabha TV|
|Current Media / TV :||The Wire|
|Net Income / Worth :||N/A|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :||N/A|
|Address :||Delhi, India|
|2019||Chameli Devi Jain Award for outstanding women media persons|
|–||Red Ink Award.|
Some Known Facts About Arfa Kanum Sherwani :
- Does Arfa Khanum Sherwani smoke? : Not Known
- Does Arfa Khanum Sherwani drink alcohol? : Not Known
- She completed her doctoral studies from the Jamia Millia Islamia on a comparative study of dalit and muslims.
- Arfa Khanum Sherwani started her career in journalism in 2000. She Came to Delhi and joined The Pioneer.
- In 2003, she joined NDTV as a principal correspondent and news anchor, covering foreign and minority affairs.
- She covered the Iranian Presidential election 2009 from Tehran, and Afghan Presidential Elections 2014 from Kabul.
- She worked with Rajya Sabha TV until 2017.
- She was also a key member of Amir Khan’s Satyamev Jayate.
- She is currently a senior editor at The Wire.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com.