Amrita Rai is an Indian Television journalist. She is the wife of Digvijay Singh, Congess leader and Former CM of Madhya Pradesh. She is the senior anchor at Rajya Sabha TV.
Amrita Rai Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||1972 / 49 Years (as in 2021)|
|Nick Name :||Amrita|
|Full Name :||Amrita Rai|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||N/A|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :||163 Cm|
|Weight :||56 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||33-24-35|
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Marital Status :||Married|
|Spouse / Husband :||Digvijaya Singh, Anand Pradhan (Ex Husband)|
|Affairs :||Digvijaya Singh, Anand Pradhan (Ex)|
Education and Career :
|Qualification :|| Degree in Journalism
|College / Universities :||Delhi University|
|Profession :||Journalist, Anchor, Reporter|
|Debut TV / Channel :||BAG Films, CNEB, NDTV, RSTV|
|Net Worth / Income :||N/A|
Amrita Rai Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Reading books and Novels|
|Favorite Food :||Burger|
|Favorite Actor :||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
Some Known Facts About Amrita Rai :
- Does Amrita Rai smoke? : Not Known
- Does Amrita Rai drink alcohol? : Not Known
- She started her career as journalist with BAG Films. Next, she joined star news as anchor.
- Subsequently, she joined CNEB and worked under the direction of veteran journalist Rahul Dev before joining NDTV.
- In 2016, Amrit Rai resigned from her post in NDTV and joined Rajya Sabha TV as senior anchor, where she is popular for her TV show Sarokaar.
- Amrita Rai belongs to Hindu Bhumihar Bramhin family. She was married to anand pradhan, an associate professor of journalism at the IIMC, New Delhi.
- The couple got divorce with mutual consent in the year 2014.
- In 2015 she got married to digvijaya singh, former CM madhya pradesh.
- She confirmed her marriage to Digvijaya Singh through her Facebook account which said – “i would like to share with my friends that i and digvijaya singh have married in a solemn ceremony, as per the hindu rites. we have also later registered our marriage.”
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at email@example.com