Tara Sutaria is an Indian actress and singer, who works mainly in Hindi Film and Television. She started her career as a child artist on television with Big Bada Boom in 2010. She made her film debut in 2019 with Student of the Year 2. She has since played the leading lady in the romantic dramas Marjaavaan (2019), Tadap (2021), Heropanti 2 and Ek Villain Returns both in 2022.
Tara Sutaria Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||19 November 1995 / 27 Years (as in 2022)|
|Nick Name :||Tara|
|Full Name :||Tara Sutaria|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Scorpio|
|Religion / Caste :||Zoroastrian|
Family and Relatives :
|Father :||Himanshu Sutaria
|Mother :||Tina Sutaria|
|Sister(s) :||Pia Sutaria|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Spouse / Husband :||N/A|
|Affairs :||Rohan Vinod Mehra (Rumored)
Aadar Jain (Rumored)
Education and Career :
|School :||Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School, Mumbai|
|College / Universities :||St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai |
|Profession :||Actress, Singer, Dancer|
|Debut :||TV : Big Bada Boom (2010)
Film : Student of The Year 2 (2019)
|Known For||Student of The Year 2|
|Net Worth / Income / Salary :||Rs 6 Cr (approx)|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :||165 Cm
|Weight :||55 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||32-26-34|
|Eye Color :||Brown|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact / Phone No :||N/A|
|Address :||Mumbai, India|
Tara Sutaria Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Singing / Sketching / Dancing / Travelling
|Favorite Actor :||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Kangana Ranaut|
|Favorite Singer / Musician :||Taylor Swift, Honey Singh|
|Favorite Film :||Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani|
|Favorite Book :||Bigg Boss|
|Favorite Writer :||Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Color :||Red|
|Zee Cine Awards for Best Female Debut||2020|
| Tara Sutaria’s fashion choice for Marjaavaan’s promotions brought her a lot of criticism from trolls. 
Some Known Facts About Tara Sutaria :
- Does Tara Sutaria smoke? : Not Known
- Does Tara Sutaria drink alcohol? : Yes
- Tara Sutaria was born on 19 November 1995 to a Zoroastrian Parsi family in Mumbai.
- She and her sister both are trained in classical ballet, modern dance and Latin American dances. 
- She has been a professional singer since she was seven years old.
- She did her schooling from Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School Mumbai.
- She received a bachelor’s degree in Mass Media from St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce.
- Tara Sutaria started her career with Disney Channel India as a video jockey.
- She has also been recording music in India and abroad for films, advertisements, and her own original work.
- She has also played the lead role of Sandy in Raell Padamsee’s production of the musical Grease.
- She has recorded and performed solo concerts in London, Tokyo, Lavasa and Mumbai.
- She was one of the top seven finalists of the 2008 “Pogo Amazing Kids Awards” in the singer category.
- She received recognition for her roles of Vinnie in The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir and Jassie in Oye Jassie.
- She made her film debut later that year with film Studen of the year 2 alongside Tiger Shroff and Ananya Panday.
- Later in 2019, Tara Sutaria played the role of Zoya, a mute music teacher, alongside Sidharth Malhotra, Riteish Deshmukh and Rakul Preet Singh, in Milap Zaveri’s action film Marjaavaan.
- She is the childhood friend of singer Armaan Malik.
- She has lent her voice for films like Taare Zameen Par and guzaarish.
- She was innvited at TEDx held in Mumbai in 2015.
- She has also been recording music in India and abroad for films, advertisements.
- She has recorded and performed solo concerts in London, Tokyo, Lavasa, and Mumbai.
- She was one of the top seven finalists of the 2008 Pogo amazing kids awards in the singer category.
- She is a dog lover.
Disclaimer : We Strive for accuracy. If you see something that doesn’t look right, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter Facebook Koo Instagram and Telegram or Mail us at email@example.com