Ajay Devgn (Devgan) is an Indian film actor, producer and director. He was born to renowned Bollywood fight master, stuntman and director named Veeru Devgan. In the year 1991, he came into limelight with the movie Phool aur Kantee, which earned him Best Debut Filmfare Award.
Ajay Devgn Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||2 April 1969, 51 years (as in 2020)|
|Nick Name :||Ajay, Raju, J|
|Real / Full Name :||Vishal Veeru Devgan / Ajay Devgan|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Aries|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Brahmin|
Height, Weight and Physical Stats :
|Height :|| 178 Cm
|Weight :||78 Kg|
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Black|
Family and Relatives :
|Father :||Veeru Devgan|
|Mother :||Veena Devgan|
|Brother(s) :||Anil Devgan|
|Marital Status :||Married|
|Spouse / Wife :||Kajol (24 Feb 1999)|
|Affairs :||Raveena Tandon, Karishma Kapoor, Kajol|
Education and Career :
|School :||Silver Beach High School, Mumbai|
|College / Universities :||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Profession :||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Debut Film / TV / Party :||Film : Phool Aur Kaante (1991)
TV : Rock N Roll Family (2008, as a judge)
|Net Income / Salary :||RS 25 Crore / film|
|Net Worth :||Rs 230 Crore approx|
Contact and Social Media Profile :
|Email / Contact :|
|Address :||5/6, Sheetal Apartments, Ground Floor, Opposite Chandan Cinema, Juhu, Mumbai
45/D Malgari Road, Mumbai
Ajay Devgn Favorites :
|Hobbies :||Sketching, Trekking|
|Food Habit / Favorite Food :||Non Vegetarian / Bang Bang Chicken, Fish Curyy and Rice|
|Favorite Actor :||Al Pacino, Amitabh Bachhan|
|Favorite Singer / Musician :||Kenny Rogers|
|Favorite Film :||Guide|
|Favorite Song :||Tune Mujhe Pehchana Nahin|
|Favorite Sports :||Cricket|
|Favorite Outfit :||Jeans and T-shirt|
|Favorite Destination :||London, San Francisco, Goa|
|Favorite Color :||Black|
|Car / Bike Collection :||SUV Rolls Royce Cullinan, Mercedes Z Class, Range Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, BMW Z4, Toyota Celica|
|1992||Filmfare Awards best male deubt fot Phool Aur Kaante|
|1998||National Film Awards best actor for Zakhm
Screen Award in category best actor for zakhm
|2002||National Film Awards best actor for The Legend of Bhagat Singh|
|2003||Filmfare Awards best actor critics for The Legend of Bhagat Singh and Company, best performance in a negative role for Deewangee.|
|2017||Stardust Award in category breakthrough performance male for Shivaay|
Some Known Facts About Ajay Devgn :
- Does Ajay Devgn smoke? : Yes
- Does Ajay Devgn drink alcohol? : Yes
- Ajay Devgn was born into a Punjabi family with its roots in Amritsar.
- He used to pursue his father to the shootings and sets which proved influential in developing his fasciation in this field.
- In the year 1985, he debuted as a child star in Bapus’s Pyari Behna in which he portrayed the character of child version of Mithun Chakraborty role.
- At his 9 years of age, he initiated driving, as his father was a choreographer of stunts and permitted him to drive on sets.
- His real name is Vishal Veeru Devgan, but for the industry, he changed his name from Vishal to Ajay. Later, he changed his surname from Devgan to Devgn on family and numerological advice.
- He made bollywood debut with his lead role in Phool Aur Kaante in 1991, which was a blockbuster.
- He was the first choice for the film Karan Arjun, which later went to Salman Khan. He was also asked to star in Darr, but due to some reasons he rejected and Shah Rukh Khan got the role.
- Ajay met Kajol for the first time on the sets of Hulchul, but Kajol didn’t like him at first. Later, during the shoot of Gundaraj, the tables got turned, and the duo blossomed into love.
- In February 24, 1999, Ajay Devgn married to famous Bollywood actress Kajol and the couple was blessed with a baby girl named Nysa on April 20, 2003. On 13th September 2010, their second child, a baby boy was born in Mumbai.
- He came up with his own production company named Ajay Devgn Films Productions in 2000, and Raju Chacha was his first film under this.
- Apart from doing films with Rohit Shetty, they both are friends since childhood and used to attend the same birthday parties as they were sons of famous action directors.
- He was the first person apart from the Bachchans, who was aware of Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan‘s marriage.
- According to some online sources, Ajay has not watched his wife’s Kajol evergreen hit film Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge yet.
- Ajay’s costumes in the movie Rascals were designed by about 60 international designers.
- Despite seeing his bold and confident personality in films, it’s hard to judge that he is a reserved and media shy person.
- Ajay has rocked the audience with his ultimate comedy in Rohit Shetty’s Indian action comedy films Golmaal: Fun Unlimited, Golmaal Returns, Golmaal 3, and Golmaal Again, which makes it the fifth highest grossing film series in Bollywood.
- He has also performed his best in the action film series Singham, Singham Returns, and Singham 3.
- He was first choice of Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the lead in his movie Bajirao Mastani, but due to some money and date issues, Ranveer Singh replaced him.
- For his film Action Jackson, he lost around 17 kgs of weight to perform action sequences.
- He was the first Bollywood actor to own a private jet to use it as transport to his shooting locations and promotions.
- He loves collecting shoes and sunglasses.
- He is quite overprotective about his daughter.
- He has never gone to an award show despite getting Filmfare awards a few times and various nominations, as he believes that all these award ceremonies are pre decided and venal.
- He doesn’t like his photos being clicked.
- He is very much keen on doing organic farming, and whenever he goes to his Karjat farmhouse, he loves growing eggplants, ladies finger, radish, and fresh tomatoes over there.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org